How Do I Register For Online Banking?
Modified on: Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 8:06 AM
- Visit www.firstcommunity.com and select Online Banking in the top right-hand corner. If registering through the First Community mobile app, open the app and select Sign Up in the lower left-hand corner.
- Enter your membership number (also known as your account number) in the top box.
- Enter your 4-digit phone PIN in the second box.
- Select Login or Continue on the mobile app.
- Create a Username and Password to use for all future logins to online banking.
- Confirm you contact information and complete the multi-factor security steps.
Congratulations, you are set up with Online Banking! The username and password you just created will allow you to log in to the web or mobile versions of online banking.
- If you need us to mail a copy of the PIN, or issue you a randomly generated PIN if one was not set up, we'd be happy to do so. To request a PIN to be mailed to you, contact us at 636-728-3333 or chat with a Resource Specialist using our Secure Chat service. Please allow 3-5 business days for the PIN to arrive. If you do not wish to wait, you may visit your local branch where any representative can assist you with the selection of a new PIN.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.