To make one-time payments, you may choose to use our Loan Pay by Debit Card option located on our website. This service does have a $6.95 processing fee. To use this service you do not need to log into your online banking with First Community, simply navigate to our Loan Pay portal.
- Your loan number is going to be your account or membership number, which can be found on your payment coupon book if you have one, your quarterly statement from your savings account or your membership card if one was printed for you
- If you do not have access to one of these, a local branch can print a membership card for you or you can contact our Information Center at 636-728-3333, option 9, to request one be mailed
- Your loan suffix is going to be a two-digit number that indicates which loan you are wanting to pay. If this is your first and only loan with us, the loan suffix will be 01. This information can be found following your loan number and the dash on your payment coupon books, on your quarterly statement or by contacting the Information Center
- The last four digits of the social security number refers to the primary loan holder. This would be the person who is listed first on the loan documentation and may differ from the title
- Once this information has been entered, click Continue and you will then select the amount you would like to pay, the date you would like to make the payment on and the card information you wish to use. Fill in an accurate email for the receipt and a good phone number should we have any questions regarding payment
- Clicking continue finalizes the payment and gives you the opportunity to print or save the receipt
You may also pay using your debit card over the phone by calling 1-866-285-2981.
Please note: The Loan Pay by debit card feature currently only accepts Visa and Mastercard payments