- Friday, January 13th: Add/Modify Your Payments
- Conduct one final check to verify your Bill Pay information prior to migration. Your existing payees, scheduled payments (including recurring payments) and payment history will transfer to the new Payment Hub the following week.
- If you need to schedule a payment, or modify a scheduled payment, please be sure to do so before records are finalized 1/17
Tuesday, January 17th: Bill Pay Records Finalized
- As we put the finishing touches on our new Payment Hub, our legacy Bill Pay service will be unavailable from Tuesday 1/17 through Monday 1/23. You will not have the ability to schedule, modify or cancel payments during this time.
- Note: Existing payments and automatic payments will process and fulfill during this scheduled downtime.
- Tuesday, January 24th: Payment Hub Goes Live
- While we will make every effort to ensure your information is transferred seamlessly, we recommend you verify your payee information (name, address, and account number) and scheduled bill payments are accurate in the new Payment Hub.
- If you previously had eBills setup for eligible payees, please re-enroll each payee for eBills in the new service for immediate access. Be advised immediate eBill enrollment will require your credentials for the biller’s website.
- Note: immediate access to eBills may depend on the payee’s billing cycle
Still Need Help? Send us a Secure Ticket