- Why is First Community changing the Bill Pay Feature?
- Digital Banking brings convenience and clarity to users. It is important for First Community to continue to offer solutions that meet your expectations and needs. The new Payment Hub will pay your bills with your money, preventing insufficient funds fees and offer you an external funds transfer service all in one place with faster delivery speed.
- What will happen with my Bill Pay information?
- We will be migrating your existing payees, scheduled payments, payment history and funding accounts.
- What will happen with my External Funds Transfer information?
- External Accounts and POP Money contacts will not be moved to the Payment Hub. Future communications will be sent out announcing the sunset of this service from Online Banking.
- How will payments process in the new system?
- Payments will process electronically via ACH or by check. Funds must be available by 4pm CT of the Send Date when Electronic Payments are indicated for the selected payee.
- Is there anything else I should do?
- While we will do the heavy lifting to transition your bill pay information, we're asking for your partnership for one final review to ensure your payments are delivered with ease. Please verify the following information against your most recent payee billing statement. Note that payees may update their billing information from time to time.
- Will Online/Mobile Banking be available?
Yes! You can still access all your First Community accounts. The only portion under construction is Bill Pay.