- Visit www.firstcommunity.com and select Online Banking in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. Enter your member number (also known as your account number) in the user ID field and the 4 digit pin in the password field. If registering from our app on your mobile device or tablet, open the app and select Sign Up in the lower left-hand corner
- Enter your membership number (also known as your account number) in the top box (or user ID field)
- Enter your Phone PIN in the second box (or password field)
- Select Login or Continue on the mobile app
- Create a username and password to use moving forward for online banking
- Confirm your contact information by completing the multi-factor security steps (Call me, text me, email me)
Congratulations, you are set up with online banking! The username and password you just created will allow you to log in to the web or mobile versions of online banking.
- If you need us to mail a copy of the PIN, or issue you a randomly generated PIN if one was not set up, we'd be happy to do so. To request a PIN to be mailed to you, contact us at 636-728-3333, option 9, or chat with a Resource Specialist using our secure chat service. Please allow 3-5 business days for the PIN to arrive. If you do not wish to wait you may visit your local branch where any representative can assist you with the selection of a new PIN.