There could be a few reasons for this happening. When the app makes this verification call, it needs a simultaneous connection between the data and calling networks. A few solutions are listed below:
- Make sure you are connected to a strong enough data signal. We suggest using WiFi when at all possible. If WiFi is unavailable, find an area nearest you with the best data signal.
- You may also have the verification calling number inadvertently blocked as it is an (800) number. Make sure (800) 767-8880 is not on your phone's blocked contact list.
- Log into online banking on a device that has already been verified i.e a tablet or computer your have logged into before and enable the new cell phone for text message verification. The steps to do this are listed below:
- Log into online banking
- Navigate to Settings>Security Options> Choose the Enable for text option next to the phone number you wish to enable.
- You will receive a verfication code to complete your enrollment in the service
- Log into the app again and select Text Me as a verfication option.
If you are still experiencing issues, please contact an Online Support Specialist at 636-537-4473 or via our Secure Online Chat service.